Welcome to Vintage Automotive Media & Materials Company! We are both a top-rated eBay store and third-party Amazon vendor! We offer factory original high-quality late model automotive brochures, used factory-issue vehicle repair manuals, lightly-used automotive magazines, factory-issued press kits, factory-issued owner’s manuals, Haynes & Chilton third-party vehicle repair manuals, various sales, and marketing literature and more!
A few things you should know: Questions? Contact me at: vintageautomotivemedia@live.
1. We DO NOT SELL reprints or reproductions! Other than auction items in the eBay store, our inventory between eBay and Amazon is IDENTICAL.
2. We DO combine shipping and handling charges for our eBay customers on multiple item purchases. However we are unable to do that for our Amazon clients – trust me, you don’t want to know why!
3. We ALWAYS ship your purchase at the lowest legally applicable rate possible! (NOTE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS – First Class International is the LOWEST RATE available to us for shipping – those rates are set by the US Postal Service – and they are much higher than domestic US postage!)
4. Because of the volume of inventory we have listed to sell, we are UNABLE to answer specific questions about an item beyond the description in our listing.
5. While we DO have sales – typically during the 4th Quarter holiday season between Thanksgiving and Christmas (HINT: Our annual Black Friday Weekend Sale – usually from Thanksgiving to Black Monday – has the biggest discounts of the year!), we don’t offer additional or individual discounts by request – sorry!
6. We generally do not consider unsolicited “best offer” emails. Although it is very rare, we do from time to time identify items where a “best offer” would be appropriate.
7. We are open from Tuesday through Sunday and ship on those days. Items purchased after 6:00 PM Sunday will be shipped out that following Tuesday.
8. We ARE NOT set up for local pickup!
9. We take great care in packaging your purchase! All of what we sell is wrapped in plastic and placed in what is known as a “stay-flat” cardboard envelope, padded envelope or well-secured cardboard box with the appropriate packing materials to prevent damage during transit.
10. We are constantly adding new items to our stores, so be sure to check back often!
Thank you for this opportunity to earn your business.
Ken Chester Jr.
Vintage Automotive Media